Fluke 1770 Series Power Quality and Power Supply Analyzer, Class A, CAT III 600 V
The Fluke 1770 Series three-phase power quality analyzers simplify and speed up logging, troubleshooting, and power quality analysis . The 1770 series analyzers offer automatic measurements, ease of use and setup, excellent specifications, and simplified reporting . You can also supply the device with power directly via the measuring circuit – so you no longer have to look for a socket or handle an extension cable. The Fluke 1770 is ideal for industrial plant maintenance technicians, maintenance managers, and consultants in manufacturing, equipment installation, and field work.
With the 1770 series you will never again miss a critical event in the network quality – from fast transients up to 8 kV, harmonics up to 30 kHz, dips and surges to voltage, current and power measurements with which you determine the properties of your electrical system can.
Fluke 1770 Series Product Features:
- Measurement and automatic recording of important parameters of the network quality (harmonics, voltage dips, voltage increases, asymmetry, inrush current, etc.)
- Bright, large touchscreen display with physical navigation buttons and an optimized user interface.
- Guided setup features make setup quick and easy, including the ability to digitally correct test connections automatically without changing the physical probe connections.
- The ability to set up custom views to quickly get you to the tests and data that matter most to you
- Flexibility in data transfer (e.g. PC to USB, WLAN, cellular connection, USB direct) without interrupting the analysis of the network quality or energy consumption.
- Revised software package (Energy Analyze Plus) for modern, intuitive data analysis and reporting.