Jetting JetLogger for V2 and V3 blowing machines is a professional documentation system for the installer, who need an efficient and professional electronic documentation of the cable blowing process.
Jetlogger is developed together with installers , network owners and approved by German Telecom – ZTV TKNetz 40.
• Individual input describing the job, cable and pipe/duct.
• Automatic input of temperature, humidity and the exact position by GPS.
• Monitoring every 1.0 m:
– The air pressure
– Pushing force
• These parameters are presented live on the tablet giving the user a full view over the process.
• Automatic safety shutdown if optimal pushing force is exceeded .
• A protocol in PDF format can be saved and possibly sent to the network owner.
• Memory for most used Cable and Duct data.
• Independent of the Cloud.
• Via the GPS position a link to Google map makes it possible to see the exact location.
• Built-in 4G modem with SIM card slot.
• Supports all cloud services such as dropbox, onedrive, google drive, apple icloud etc.