The new power quality analyzers included in the MAVOWATT product range are used for monitoring, analysis and recording of mains quantities in public power supply systems and industrial applications. With the help of these innovative products, all relevant measured quantities can be acquired which are decisive for the quality of electrical supply power. Disturbances and events can be easily pinpointed, documented and analyzed with reference to applicable standards – the perfect foundation for sustainable optimization.
- 1000 V CAT III / 600 V CAT IV for safe work within the public system as well as for measurements in industrial environments with up to 1000 VRMS AC/DC
- Wireless remote access ensures hazard-free work and configuration in safety-critical environments
- Meets the latest industrial standards and permits legally secure
- recording and documentation in accordance with:
- EN 50160: Voltage characteristics in public electrical power supply systems
- IEC 61000-4-30, class A (edition 3): Testing and measurement techniques – Power quality measurement methods
- IEC 61000-4-7: Testing and measurement techniques – General guide on harmonics and interharmonics measurements and instrumentation
- IEC 61000-4-15 Flickermeter – Functional and design specifications
- Enormous 7″ color touch-display for convenient on-site operation, configuration and analysis
- Automatic setup: The instrument automatically detects the type of connection as well as nominal values for voltage, current and frequency, thus permitting quick device configuration – even without previous knowledge or training on the instrument.
- The PQ and energy dashboard with real-time warnings and red-green display provides you with a quick overview in just a matter of seconds during measurement.