The new MAVOWATT power disturbance analyzers unite proven technology with highly precise measurement, innovative functions and revolutionary communication options. Disturbances can thus be detected extremely quickly, pinpointed and documented in accordance with the standards (IEC 61000-4-30 Ed. 3, class A).
- 1000 V CAT III / 600 V CAT IV for safe work within the public system as well as for measurements in industrial environments with up to 1000 VRMS AC/DC
- Wireless remote access ensures hazard-free work and configuration in safety-critical environments
- Meets the latest industrial standards and permits legally secure
- recording and documentation in accordance with:
- EN 50160: Voltage characteristics in public electrical power supply systems
- IEC 61000-4-30, class A (edition 3): Testing and measurement techniques – Power quality measurement methods
- IEC 61000-4-7: Testing and measurement techniques – General guide on harmonics and interharmonics measurements and instrumentation
- IEC 61000-4-15 Flickermeter – Functional and design specifications
- Enormous 7″ color touch-display for convenient on-site operation, configuration and analysis
- Automatic setup: The instrument automatically detects the type of connection as well as nominal values for voltage, current and frequency, thus permitting quick device configuration – even without previous knowledge or training on the instrument.
- The PQ and energy dashboard with real-time warnings and red-green display provides you with a quick overview in just a matter of seconds during measurement.
- Answer Modules®: Intelligent algorithms support you during troubleshooting and diagnosis, and offer direct information regarding the sources of any detected interference.