The Spectrum Analyzer/Signal Analyzer MS2830A is a with top-class measurement speed at medium-class price. It has best-of-class dynamic range (average noise level [DANL]: –153 dBm, third-order intermodulation distortion [TOI]: +15 dBm) and excellent ±0.3 dB (typ.) total level accuracy using unique level calibration technology.
The MS2830A’s unique Capture & Playback function enables users to capture real-world signals in the field and then recreate them in the lab or on the production line. The MS2830A offers the performance and measurement speed of a high-end test instrument for a mid-range price. Features include:
- Top-class spectrum analyzer measurement speed
- Provides ±0.3dB (typ.) total level accuracy
- Best-in-class dynamic range
- Spectrum analyzer supporting built-in vector signal generator, analog signal generator, audio analyzer and modulation analysis (options)
- Offers modulation analysis, such as LTE/LTE-Advanced, WLAN IEEE802.11a/b/g/j/n/p/ac and FM/FM/AM (options)
- Noise Figure, BER and Transmission Characteristics measurement (options)
- Excellent eco-friendly product with low power consumption of 110 VA min.